Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

"Loose Change" released for people who have loose Change in their Heads.

No difference from the propaganda illustration from Hitler's Germany to the likes of images to be released today.

"Loose Change" released for people who have loose Change in their Heads. My motto in life was given to me by my grandfather. He told me among many wise proverbs, "Hey,do not listen to what people say, keep an eyeball on what they do". He is one hundred and fifty percent right.

In life I have witnessed that over and over. Now this is about a movie called "Loose Change". Ladies and gentlemen may I say this. I tell my children, my own proverbs and I say this, "You have to decide early in life if you are on the right or the left, the screwer or the screwee, the puncher or the punched, or the F---ker or the f---ked. You can be Rosie O Donnel or Melanie Morgan, you can be Albert Einstein or Fred Flintstones, Nicolas Sarkozy or you can be Jacques Chirac, Chris Plante or Jerry Klien, You can be Hannity or unfortunately Alan Colmes, this has to be decided early in life.

Why?

So you have the ability, the intelligence and the insight to know when people in the movie industry are trying to get your money by hook or crook. Joseph Goebbels, Adolph Hitler's Propaganda Minister, said you repeat a lie long enough and it will become fact.

"Loose Change" will eventually become fact, if you are on the right or the left, the screwer or the screwee, the puncher or the punched, or the F---ker or the f---ked. Its up to you to decide what side you are on.

Me personally I trust my eyes. I saw the planes crash into the buildings. I saw the buildings come down with my own two eyes. Me personally I was shocked the buildings took so long to come down. The second plane hit that building, so hard, that the debris came out of the other side of the building. I WITNESSED HOW THE PLANE cut a third of the building right out from all the floors up above. see THE IMAGES ON THIS BLOG to remind us of this tragedy.

NO WAY THAT WAS CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, ONLY PEOPLE WITH A SERIOUS MENTAL DISORDER WILL BELIEVE THAT the government was behind it.

No comments: