Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Get used to Amnesty says Jerry Klien

Did you ever hear an appeaser, listen to Jerry KLien. I was a First time listener and the last time to.

I disagree with him, on many things and includes amnesty. If I were the president all 31 million would go back. 75 percent on there own. It could be done to ...if everyone wanted to, however the media suckered everybody and with the help of the worst President in history, Moron Bush is the culprit.

My love for George Bush has sucken to a new low, I actually hate him. His best moment was on top of the heap at the WTC. That picture will also be in my mind. of Idiot Bush on top of the heap of rubble with the bullhorn, "The world will hear you" he yelled...on top of what was once the World Trade Center on September the 11th.

I will also will remember Bush standing on top of all the rubble again in history. Standing with a bull horn, stuttering his BS over the rubble of our Social Security System and our economy because of his obsession with illegal aliens. Jery Klien is so wrong he needs to read more.
Illegal aliens are here for free services, Illegal aliens are here for free services, Illegal aliens are here for free services, do you get it. Its free schools and the 2 tier system. yes Mr Klien the 2 tier? Yes Jerry Klien, the very rich, and the middle class like me, will pay out the nose for these vultures.

Wait till its 55 percent taxes you will remember George Bush. I see things accurately. You need to read up on amnesty for immigration world wide...http://www.cis.org/support.html
I will retire to the Philippines where it will be the only place I can afford to live after the amnesty. Wait till the ripple affect hits the economy. At least in the Philipines I will pick my own brown people
I was in awe when I saw all the illegals shaking there alien flags, there hips swinging to the mariachi beat and telling us we no longer making babies. The dancing in the streets by the illegals in California reminded me of an earlier time. I am hispanic and I understand what the sponges down in mehico are saying.
The translation for what the amnesty hopefuls are saying, JERRY KLIEN, is in a famous movie, West Side Story...................... EVERYTHING FREE IN AMERICA.

No comments: