Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The Worst President in History? Absolutely, Yes


Worst President Ever?

The nominees are;

Herbert Hoover, best actor award, "The Depression"

James Carter, best actor award, "The Hostages in Captivity"

George W. Bush, Best Supporting Actor
"A Guest Worker Program, amnesty, by Any Other Name'

George Bush, best tag lines...

"Stay the Course"
"I looked into his Soul and I saw a ...."

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is misunderestimating. 4/3/2000
We have a big border between Texas and Mexico. o Speech about illegal immigration, March 20, 2006
I would still invade Iraq even if Iraq never existed. o "Bush: Now Iraq's a moderate fiasco," Press-Telegram, Monday, August 21, 2006

"The work nobody wants to do"
"We need a comprehensive immigration bill to allow for a guest worker program so we can have people to work at jobs Americans Won't Do"
"Stay the Course"
"We need to secure our border, lets build a wall, er uh oh well maybe, if I find money..."
"Islamo Fascists are trying to kill us" and he does a Kerry the very next day..."You know the Folks who want to kill us"
"Stay the Course"

No comments: