Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Obamas Chiseled Abs hahahahahahahaha

Every time, I hear or read about the fake impostor in chief and his so called chiseled abs, I ask my self what are they talking about?

It’s been reported that Obama has worked out as long as an hour and a half and he’ll sometimes go to the gym at night only to return in the early morning if his workout schedule requires him to do so. And if you think all of this is impressive then you’ll be even more amazed at the fact that he was able to play participate in basketball practice with the North Caroline Tar Heels basketball team; he’s been known to play basketball elsewhere too (See him in action on the beach). Good gosh, to quote Ralph Kramden.

Every time, I hear or read about the Doom and Gloom in chief so called chiseled abs, sharp pecs? I ask my self what are they talking about? Now Lou Ferrigno, that's chiseled, Obama is a figment of the media' imagination.

No comments: