Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Jackie Mason is not a racist


Comedian Jackie Mason called President Barak Hussien Obama a "schvartze" during a performance in New York, angering some audience members.


To those who are angered, I ask the morons this... what are they doing at a Jackie Mason Concert if you can't take a joke?


The Web site TMZ reported Sunday that Mason used the term, which means "black" in Yiddish but is considered derogatory by some, during a performance at Feinstein's at Loews Regency in New York City on March 12. "He's more offensive to the Jews than Madoff tonight."


"I'm an old Jew. I was raised in a Jewish family where 'schvartze' was used," Mason told TMZ. "It's not a demeaning word and I'm not going to defend myself."


Jackie is right on. I love him. A "schvartze" is a compliment because I call Bariuch Insane Obama a marxist communist, mother flower who thinks he is the only one educated and the rest of the masses imbeciles. Obama does his shows and reads the teleprompter really well, but compared to Rush Limbaugh who does his show off the cuff, now who is the real talent?

No comments: