Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

God Save the United States from George Bush

I know there are many people who are Bushbots. I have to call it as I see it. I see the love for George Bush like a bad marriage. Marital bliss develops into a divorce by chipping away from the heart. Everyday you chip away from the wall little by little. That is how I view my respect for George Bush.

While George Bush was picking lettuce and brushing up on his horticulture, 8 Federal prosecutors were fired. Why? These men serve at the pleasure of the President, haha. However when you fire eight prosecutors because they were not successful at bringing indictments on top ranking Democrats and Republicans, Mr. Bush and his administration is truly corrupt. Something is wrong with this picture. So while pink slips are handed out in Washington, Mr. Bush was out of town turning the earth in the land of the Incas. So here was Mr. Bush selling out our trucking industry and rubbing shoulders with the phoney gringo lovers, all talking out the side of their mouths.

President Bush sought to sooth strained ties with Mexico on Tuesday by promising to prod Congress to overhaul tough U.S. immigration policies. But Mexican President Felipe Calderon criticized U.S. plans for a 700-mile border fence and said Bush must do more to curb American drug appetites. Huh! Bush is not trying very hard so he grants immunity to the drug dealers from Mexico. What is this idiot saying.

In the debate on migration, I remind my fellow citizens that family values do not stop at the Rio Grande River, that there are decent, hardworking honorable citizens of Mexico who want to make a living for their families," Bush said as he stood beside Calderon. "And so, Mr. President, my pledge to you and your government — but, more importantly, the people of Mexico — is I will work as hard as I possibly can to pass comprehensive immigration reform."

The respect for the Rule of Law says Mr. Bush. Breakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I can't believe he says that.

We HAVE RULES OF LAW. THATS WHAT BUSH DISREGARDS, OUR RULES OF LAW. HE ALSO THINKS 'FATHER KNOWS BEST' WHEN IT COMES TO THE AMERICAN VOTER, who 9 out of 10 people want the border closed. THEN HE PUTS AWAY THE BORDER AGENTS FOR DOING THERE JOB. WE have rules and no one consults congress on trucks entering the USA. Bush approves a wall to be built but no money for the bricks. I am fed up with Bush, this so called commander and chief, he is a cheap facsimile. I am tired of this lying son of a...he deserves to be impeached.

Clinton may have lied to a court, to keep the pant suit at arms lengh. Bush is no better, in fact worse. Bush lies to all of America, habitually, repetitiously, with malice and intent to commit fraud. The scoundrel is our Commander and Chief. You know why we have not lost the war? It is because the military commanders run it, not Bush. I realized now why Colin Powell got lost.

No comments: